Boken oefenzwaard aikido Nihon |rood, wit of zwart eikenhout
With this boken or wooden practice sword for aikido you train all your kata’s and combat situations. Lightweight and robust bokken of red or white oak.
About these boken from Nihon:
- wooden practice sword for aikido and other martial arts
- length 102 cm
- weight approx. 550 grams
- red or white oak
- fits comfortably in the hand
- including tsuba
- Feel how the passion for martial arts and the perfection of the designers come together in the Nihon line.
- Experience how top quality goes together with a friendly price.
- Personalise your martial arts clothing.
Wooden boken for aikido and other martial arts
A fine practice sword, also called boken or boken for aikido, for experienced martial artists. With this attractive alternative to the original Japanese Oak Practice Sword you can train all your techniques and kata’s to your heart’s content. Because the boken fits comfortably in the hand and comes with tsuba or hand protection. But beware, with this practice sword made of strong red or white oak you will deliver some serious blows. Prefer a somewhat ‘softer’ training buddy? Then the foam boken from Nihon is a safe choice. Ideal for budding and young martial arts enthusiasts.
Choose Nihon en:
Nihon: Personal, Passion, Perfection em>