Boken of oefenzwaard Nihon | rood eikenhout | made in Japan
Original boken or practice sword made of Japanese red oak. With these strong lightweight bokken you train all your techniques and kata’s to perfection.
About these Japanese boken from Nihon:
- high-quality wooden practice sword for aikido and other martial arts
- length 100 cm
- weight approx. 500 grams
- Japanese red oak
- fits comfortably in the hand
- including tsuba
- made in Japan
Original Japanese bokken for martial artists who set the bar high
With this original Japanese training sword, also known as bokken or called boken for aikido, you choose top quality. A must-have for experienced martial artists who strive for perfection. The lightweight boken is made of high-quality Japanese red oak and comes with hand protection (tsuba). This makes it wonderfully in the hand, and you can train all your kata’s and combat situations to your heart’s content. But beware: with this training sword made of robust red oak wood you will deal some serious blows. Luckily we also have a ‘softer’ alternatively, the foam boken from Nihon. The ideal training companion for budding and youthful martial arts fans.
Choose Nihon and:
- Feel how the passion for martial arts and the perfection of the designers come together in the Nihon line.
- Experience how top quality goes together with a friendly price.
- Personalise your martial arts clothing.
Nihon: Personal, Passion, Perfection